Free Zones of UAE
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC)
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ)
- Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZ)
- Dubai Auto Zone (DAZ)
- Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (DuBiotech)
- Dubai Cars & Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ)
- Dubai Flower Centre (DFC)
- Dubai Gold and Diamond Park (DGDP)
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
- Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
- Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Dubai Internet City (DIC)
- Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV)
- Dubai Logistics City (DLC)
- Dubai Media City (DMC)
- Dubai Multi Commodity Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ)
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
- Dubai Studio City (DSC)
- Dubai World Central (DWC)
- Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ)
- Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ)
- International Media Production Zone (IMPZ)
- Intl. Humanitarian City (IHC)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad)
- Masdar City
- RAK Free Trade Zone Authority (RAKFTZ)
- RAK Investment Authority (RAKIA)
- RAK Maritime City (RAKMC)
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone)
- TechnoPark (TP)
- UAQ Free Trade Zone (UAQFTZ)
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ), established in 1988, was granted autonomous status under the Amiri decree no.3 of 1996 issued by H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi, Ruler of Ajman. Ajman Free Zone Authority has been named as the sole regulatory agency for Free Zone in the Emirate.
The formation of the Free Zone Authority in 1996 has given great impetus to industrial activity in the Free Zone which has resulted in quadruple growth in the number of companies during the last few years. Ajman Free Zone with its package of unbeatable advantages is widely recognised as entrepreneurs' haven today.
A massive multi-million Dirhams development plan on over a mission square metre area is under progress at the Free Zone, which on completion will be able to accommodate 4000 companies.
Strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, Ajman Free Zone is well placed to serve the eastern and western markets.
Ajman's proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Port, serving over 1000 vessels in a year, has emerged as an important maritime focal point today. It has twelve berths. A massive development plan for Ajman Ports, under progress, seeks to enhance its facilities to world level in the near future.
The only downtown Free Zone that strategically located in the UAE. I.e. close to major commercial cities providing an excellent access to the other Emirates. The distance of Ajman Free Zone from the other Emirates is elaborated below:
12 km away from DUBAI
2 km away from SHARJAH
0 km away from AJMAN
AIR: Two international Airports (Dubai International Airport and Sharjah Airport) within 25 minutes drive from the Ajman Free Zone.
SEA: Ajman Free Zone is adjacent to the Ajman Port, Sharjah's Khorfakkan Port , Port Khalid and Dubai 's Port Rashid are within 35 minutes drive from Ajman Free Zone.
ROAD: Extremely efficient international road network connects the Ajman Free Zone to Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait and beyond to Europe